PANAMENIAN/MULTITASKING/VISUAL ARTIST

"Without order Nothing Can Exist, Without CHAOS nothing can Evolve"

ART/ILLUSTRATIONS/DESIGN PROJECTS

WELCOME TO MY VISUAL PLAYLIST

martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

EGGPLANT EXTRAORDINARE

at least on my daily routine I spend 8 hours in btw kitchens and what to eat. 
what can i say the kitchen has always been my favorite part to design in a house, plus for me its the soul of any home. imagine my delight when this project drop on my inbox.
finally all those hours of looking at recipes/food network obsession 
ae gonna be blended with some inner chaos delight.

for 3 weeks i read /sketch / digitalize eggplant
SIDE EFFECTS


EGGPLANTS PRINTS FOR CAESAR GOURMET













 I was even more hungry than ever craving every eggplant recipe I had to read

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario