PANAMENIAN/MULTITASKING/VISUAL ARTIST

"Without order Nothing Can Exist, Without CHAOS nothing can Evolve"

ART/ILLUSTRATIONS/DESIGN PROJECTS

WELCOME TO MY VISUAL PLAYLIST

viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

DRAGONS & CHINESE INFLUENCE

DRAGONS ! DRAGONS!DRAGONS!
where can I start...... it maybe that im half chinese and was born on the year of the dragon..
its kinda cliche maybe... but actually my personality goes with this creature...
or maybe I never really cared on the stories to hear about the princess.. that part they mention the dragon was always the best
all the art related to dragons that I love
I always can get inspirations from my love of mythology
probably is a subject you guys are gonna keep seeing on my blog
my love for these creature is eternal...









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario